This talk is geared towards helping teachers better understand and support around risk issues in both themselves and their students. This talk will help teachers understand the resources available to them when they are dealing with crisis in either themselves or with students.
Video: Assessing Safety and Risk
To receive professional development credit for this module, please click here.
To return to the list of modules, click here.
Assessing Risk Module Overview
Video: Crisis Management
Length: 25 mins
- How do we understand crisis
- What tools and strategies are available for assessing risk?
- What resources are available to manage crises when they arise?
- How can I help students in crisis?
*Optional Companion Exercises
- Emotion Regulation Safety Handout
- Commitment to Safety
- Stoplight Model for safety planning