This talk is geared towards teachers to understand more about anxiety and ways to intervene both personally and in the classroom for those who suffer from anxiety related issues.
To receive professional development credit for this module, please click here.
To return to the list of modules, click here.
Anxiety Module Overview
Length 29 min
- What are common signs of anxiety
- How can you approach situations that cause anxiety
- How can you help students with anxiety
*Optional Companion Exercises
- Additional tools to challenge anxiety
- Naming and challenging your worry
- Calming skills sheet
- Microskills rehearsal