World Mental Health Day
World Mental Health Day is October 10, 2022. This is a global opportunity to acknowledge mental health. Since it is on 10/10, we wanted to offer 10 evidence based things you could do to take care of your own mental health.
1. Call/text/e-mail a friend just to say hello
2. Take a walk in nature
3. Pet a dog or a cat (or any pet of your choosing)
4. Change your temperature -- take a warm bath or a cold shower; drink some warm tea or an ice cold soda
5. Use all your senses. What do you smell, taste, hear, feel and see?
6. Write in a journal. Need some ideas, our downloadable resources have journal prompts.
8. Practice Gratitude. Simply acknowledging something you appreciate is enough
We know these are simple strategies that may only bring a few moments of relief. If you need more ideas or want to talk about your mental health, give us a call or text at 303-724-2500.
Our Services Include
Here is a short introduction to the Colorado Educator Support website by Dr. Amy Lopez. We are available for your support through our services including our Well-Being Support Line at 303-724-2500, Individual Support Sessions, and our Online Support Program.
For more information, feel free to contact us at any time at any time at email@example.com. We hope we can help to make this year easier for you.