We hope you enjoy your summer!
But we’re still here if you need us
Colorado Educator Support will continue to offer services through the summer months
Well-Being Support Line: Monday – Friday 9:00-12:00 and 3:00-5:00
Individual Support Sessions: Weekday hours – call for availability
Workshops or presentations by request
Reach us via call/text: 303-724-2500 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Services Resuming on 9/1/22. See you then!!
Our online program is available any time
Don’t have time for the full program, no problem! Try our module finder to help you find a short lesson perfect for your needs!
Welcome – We are so glad you’re here.
We know the last few years have been full of new things: unprecedented times, social distancing, hybrid learning, kids in masks, quarantine.
In the coming years, there will likely be more new things to manage: learning loss, reintegration, resilience, and recovery.
How are you supposed to manage it all? We think we can help.
This site is dedicated to helping Colorado’s educational workforce. We have put together resources to help process last year, plan for next year, and have the support to get through it all.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Well-being support line (for confidential venting, validation, problem-solving, and resources). Call or text 303-724-2500. Summer Hours: Monday-Friday 9-12 and 3-5. If it is outside that time, leave a message and we’ll get back to you soon!
- An Online Support Program to learn more about stress, trauma, depression, and wellness. We offer skills, strategies, and resources for both you and your students. As you view the lessons, you have access to live, real-time coaching from our Crisis Counselors. They will answer questions about the lessons and help you to develop your own resilience and recovery plan. Click here to register for access to this program.
- Individual Support services. We offer individual support sessions via Zoom. You can use these sessions for whatever is on your mind: school, family, stress, or career planning. For individual support sessions, call or text 303-724-2500 for more information. All support services are confidential. We are able to provide individual support in Spanish as well if needed. *Available all summer too!
- Mental Health Workshops. If you prefer to interact with therapists and your peers, we offer psycho-educational workshops on a number of different topics. All workshop participants are eligible for professional development credits. (Sessions by request only during the summer months)
- School Based Professional Development or Training. We are also happy to present to your faculty, teams, or work groups on key mental health topics, either in person or via Zoom. Some topic ideas may include anxiety, depression, burnout, resilience, mental health strategies for the classroom, stress management, or grief and loss. We are also happy to design a workshop based on your needs. If you are interested in having a professional development workshop on one of these topics, please e-mail email@example.com for more information or scheduling options.
All of these services are free of charge to Colorado educators.
Frequently Asked Questions
This program was developed in response to the COVID-19 crisis and subsequent social distancing orders. Recognizing that educators would be in need of additional support during this time, CU’s Department of Psychiatry began the educator Well-Being Support Line. For the past year, we have been providing crisis support and resources to Colorado educators.
Special thanks to our partners: Colorado Education Association; Colorado Department of Public Health – Colorado Spirit Program; Partners for Children’s Mental Health; Office of Behavioral Health. We also want to extend a very special thank you to all the educators who reviewed content, provided feedback, and shared their stories.