There has been so much loss with COVID-19. Beyond the actual losses of human life, we have lost our communities, our normalcy, and given up important events in the name of safety. This talk is geared towards teachers to understand more about grief and loss and ways to intervene both personally and professionally around those who are dealing with grief and loss issues
Video: Managing Grief and Loss
To receive professional development credit for this module, please click here.
To return to the list of modules, click here.
Grief and Loss Module Overview
Video: Grief and Loss
Length: 35 mins
- How has the pandemic impacted how we think about grief/loss
- What types of things have been a loss during this time?
- Techniques for riding the waves of grief and managing loss
- Tips for helping others who may be grieving
*Optional Companion Exercises
- Riding the waves of grief and loss
- Loss Recognition Activity
- How to be a good friend during times of grief