January Updates Archive – 2022
Let us help you start the new year on a high note!
“Resolutions” seems like such a difficult word, especially when there is so much beyond our control that needs changing. We don’t want to offer or suggest any resolutions. Rather, we want to offer some general “tips to try” for 2022 that may bring you moments of happiness, peace, or a welcome change in perspective. They don’t have to be done every day and there is no commitment, just some ideas that might make it a little easier to navigate the unpredictable world that 2022 may bring. We hope this helps!
- Find something fun to do once a week. It doesn’t have to be big or high stakes -even a doing a puzzle or cooking a fun meal. If there’s something you really enjoy, prioritize it over lesson planning or cleaning the kitchen one day each week.
- Keep active – take a walk or move around, and get outside if the weather is nice!
- Laugh, and listen to others laugh. There’s so much in this world that is funny – don’t let it get buried under all those papers awaiting grades!
- Talk with a friend or a family or a stranger. Just connect!
- Make time to disconnect, as well. Agree to a “power down Sunday afternoon” with your family where no devices are allowed.
We wish you a happy 2022 and know that we’re here to listen to both the good and the bad, so feel free to give us a call or text.