Navigating Uncertainty Module
This year has been full of change. If anything, the only thing we could predict was that something unexpected was going to happen. With the constant change and unpredictability, it is hard to plan, manage anxiety, or care for ourselves. It is even harder to try to figure out how to recover.
Based on models of Radical Acceptance, this module will offer some ideas for “riding the wave” of uncertainty and give you some ideas for building your own resilience and recovery plan.
Part 1: Change and Acceptance
Part 2: Riding the Waves of Unpredictability
Part 3: Building a Personal Resilience Plan
Navigating Uncertainty Module Overview
Video: Change and Acceptance
Length: 20 mins
- Understanding emotional impacts of change
- Explore key concepts related to acceptance
Video: Riding the Waves of Unpredictability
Length: 19 mins
- What is Radical Acceptance?
- Accepting when it is difficult
Video: Building a Personal Resilience Plan
Length: 15 mins
- Developing a plan to tap into your resilience
- Practice the things that matter most to you