Relationships are so important to our well-being. Strong relationships can provide support and help us navigate challenging situations. But managing these relationships can also present challenges, especially when trying to live up to others’ expectations. This talk will offer tools to successfully navigate/balance relationship roles. We will go over specific tools to manage a variety of relationships including those of partner, parent, and friend.
Video: Managing Relationships
To receive professional development credit for this module, please click here.
To return to the list of modules, click here.
Relationships Module Overview
Video: Improving relationships
Length: 19 mins
- Learn tools to balance a variety of roles
- Understand different ways of communicating in relationships
- Discover strategies for navigating conflict
- Role Analysis
- Battery Exercise for Relationships
- Relationship Stress Continuum
- Relationship Inventory