This presentation considers how stress impacts our lives, how it presents, and a deeper understanding of the stress cycle and associated stress continuum. This presentation also discusses what stress looks like in youth and how educators can not only support themselves but students alike. Attendees will leave with hands-on, practical strategies to manage stress, support each other as educators, and tactics to ward off stress for the future.
Video: Stress Management
Worksheet: Stress Management for Educators
To receive professional development credit for this module, please click here.
To return to the list of modules, click here.
Stress Management Module Overview
Length: 42 mins
- How has the pandemic impacted stress levels?
- What are strategies for managing our own stress
- What does stress look like in children/youth?
- How can we support students and coworkers with stress?
*OPTIONAL COMPANION EXERCISES
- Stress Management Worksheet